July Update 2017

Hey guys, sorry this is so late but the end of July was pretty busy for me so I didn't get to write this. Here it is now though, the rundown of my month.


The month pretty much started with a BBQ with the different churches around Liverpool, which was great fun. I only really got a picture of this cute caterpillar though.





I spent a couple of days pretty much just watercolouring, which I hadn't really done much of before, but I love it now.


With Summer brings facepaint! This was a thing in the park, but also at the end of the month I spent a couple of days doing facepainting on the street near our house as part of JesusLoves, which is a week of outreach to the areas in Liverpool (They may do it elsewhere in Britian, but I'm not sure). It was an incredible week and DD even got baptised!!




We took a trip to Everton for a bit of a walk and to look out over the city. It was a great view.


Another one of my favourite views is from the roof of Central Library, which is one of my favourite places in Liverpool.





We had the great opportunity to go to a weekend conference run by CMJ (Christian Mission to the Jews) It was a great weekend and we made some new friends which is always awesome!!  


Then, I spent the last couple of days of July getting ready for Newday, which I will write all about in a post very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
I hope you enjoyed your month as much as I did, and have a great August!

Comments

Popular Posts