Book Review: My Heart and Other Black Holes


Plot: Physics nerd Aysel and popular, handsome Roman are practically strangers, but they've been drawn into an unthinkable partnership. In one months time, they plan to commit suicide - together.
With the deadline getting closer, something starts to grow between them - a feeling Aysel never thought she would experience. It seems there might be something to live for after all - but is Aysel in so deep she can't turn back?

Quote: "Sometimes I wonder if my heart is like a black hole - it's so dense that there's no room for light, but that doesn't mean it can't still suck me in."

My thoughts: When I first picked this up off the library shelf I laughed at myself because I always pick up really depressing books and I wasn't sure if I was going to like this one. Boy was I wrong! The characters and descriptions in this book are so intriguing and they made me want to go to Kentucky and fix everything for them. I didn't want to put it down.

Should you read it? Yes, you should, it's an incredible book and raises awareness to these problems that need to be noticed. 

Thank you for reading, and I hope that if you decide to read this that you'll enjoy it as much as I did. 

Comments

Popular Posts