April 2017 Update

So the days are getting longer and the weather is heating up, we are finally making our way into the summer! April was a pretty good month full of  beautiful walks and meeting friends. 






This park was the prettiest thing, there were so many little nooks that made it look like a fairy land.




I love living so close to the beach now, it's definitely one of my favourite places. 





I finally finished my 30 Day Drawing Challenge. It took so long and was challenging but I enjoyed it.


My "twin" came over for the day and I showed her around the library (which she loved by the way), and took a walk around the park. It was so good to see her again and I hope it wont be too long until next time!







So I wish I could explain the above pictures, but unfortunately I have none. I'm very lucky with my family in the fact that we are all very close, so evenings can end up being very strange. I feel sorry for any outsider that may try and interpret what's going on 😂.
So that is pretty much it for April. I'm aware that my blog has been pretty inactive lately but I'm kind of running low on inspiration at the moment, but if you look at the history of my blog you will see this happens fairly regularly! 
Have a lovely May and I will (hopefully!) write soon! xx

Comments

Popular Posts