What I got for Christmas 2016

Our Christmas presents were quite spread out this year because it was just us on Christmas day so we got presents throughout this last week, with the last few today.


Stocking presents



In my stocking I got 2 plain long sleeved tops, some slippers and some makeup. 

Main presents- Mum and Dad




I saw this jumpsuit in Matalan just before Christmas and tried it on just for fun, but accidentally fell in love so Mum got it for me. The jumper dress was a surprise but I love it and the blanket is SO fluffy and warm! (as you can see by my face)

Boxing Day- Nana and Grandad & Aunties and Uncles








I'm absolutely in love with this Pride and Prejudice colouring book from my Nana and Grandad. In the back of the book it has 3 pages of the Language of Flowers which are then featured throughout the whole book. Whilst doing the flowers and the first page I listened to the whole of Pride and Prejudice! I also got a little purse, Laura Wilder's- the author of Little house on the praire- biography, and this chocolate snowman which looks to good to eat. My Aunt and Uncle did a really cool thing for all of us this year. They spent the money that they would normally spend on a gift for us on a gift for children or families in poor countries. I thought that was a great idea.

New Years Eve- Granny and Grandma




 From Granny and Grandma I got a top from Matalan that I also tried on in the shop, a necklace from Matalan (I kind of love that shop in case you couldn't tell), a bag, some earings and a cake decorating set. (The notebook is from Lucy, I just put it in this picture because it worked. I'm using it for all my 2017 plans.)

Others



From the lovely lady that I stay with during the week, I got all this scrapbooking stuff! I just need to get a scrapbook now and get to it!



Also from Lucy, my sisters and I got this Narnia colouring book (which just so happened to be on my wishlist!) It's absolutely stunning and I love it!

I've been very fortunate this year and I'm so grateful to everyone who spent their money on me!! I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas doing whatever you where doing!! 









Comments

Popular Posts