A Very Social Christmas

So last year Zoella did a tag called A Very Youtube Christmas. It's kind of like a 'who's most likely to' with Youtubers as if they were all together for one giant Christmas. I thought it would pretty cool if all my friends (and family too obviously) got together for Christmas.

  • Who would bring the best dessert? I'm not sure I can really answer this question seeing as I do baking in college so a lot of my friends make great desserts and I'd probably offend someone to if I chose. 
  • Who would carve the turkey? I'm thinking my Dad, mainly because I don't trust any of my friends with a knife!!
  • Who would take the best pictures? My mum has been taking Christmas pictures for years now and that's really her sort of style so I'm gonna choose her.
  • Who would look the most glam? I mean all my friends are gorgeous but I've got to choose Caitlin because she has the most awesome fashion sense and is amazing at makeup.
  • Who would make the worst Christmas jokes? I think Kieran would do this without realizing. And then hate himself for it.
  • Who would fall asleep first? Ellie. Whenever we have sleepovers and stuff she's always the first asleep.
  • Who would be the last dancing? Emma Lowe. She's totally crazy and she dances all the time. I think also if she's had something to drink she'd be dancing all night and trying to get us to dance too!
  • Who would be in charge of dinner? I'm thinking me and Naomi C for this. Mainly because I've made dinners for 10 people many times and she's a great cook and would help to keep me sane!
  • Who would make the best snowman? I think Joel for this one, because although he thinks he's really uncreative, he really isn't. A few years back when we had loads of snow, he made an igloo (with the help of Jake) and it was really good, so I think he'd make a really impressive snowman.
  • Who would win all of the games? Definitely Emily C. She (and the rest of her family actually) is really competitive and would make sure she won.
  • Who's most likely to knock over the Christmas tree? Me, mainly because I fell over 3 times in the space of one week. I'm really clumsy.
I'd honestly love for this to actually happen. Please don't  be offended if I didn't mention you here, there just may not be a question here for you and I would want you there if this really happened.
I hope you enjoyed it and if there's any Christmas themed things you think I should write about please suggest!!

Comments

  1. Your Aunty Ruth makes incredible puddings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncle Gareth always falls asleep at Christmas, you should've chosen him for the 6th one!! ��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts