November Update 2016

Guys next month will be my last update of 2016! That feels a bit weird. If you've enjoyed reading these and think I should carry on writing them next year please let me know. I mean, I might anyway because otherwise I'm terrible at writing on here!! 

  November started with our lovely home-school friend's birthday, so me and Phoebe traveled over on    the train to spend a few days with her.

It also just so happened to be bonfire night so we played with sparklers and toasted marshmallows on their fire.


Oh, and made beautiful hats.


So most of November has been at college and, well, in our college group chat. We have some beautiful faces and like to share them with each other throughout the days at college, so I thought I'd make them all love me by posting some pictures right here on my blog for you all to see. 


(Note the delicious bread we made at the bottom of this picture)




Last week we went on a trip, and the coach journey was amazing. I mean, who doesn't love a good coach journey!? 







(I have no idea what is going on in this picture or why she took it.)






We made shortbread snowmen and most of their heads fell off.


This is a picture of him after he bumped his head. If you look closely there's a line on it.



Okay, enough of them! On Monday, I spent the evening relaxing and lit a few candles in our room. It felt (and smelt) really cozy.


I really want a kitten. A really fluffy, snuggly kitten. Mum wants a cat to eat the mice. I was super happy when she liked the idea of having a cat, but she doesn't want a fluffy snuggly kitten so I'm trying to convince her.




On Friday when I came home it was hailing like crazy and the hail stones were so big! I've never witnessed it like that. On the ground it actually looked and sounded like snow. In the picture the hail is on the left hand side gathering on the box.

So, it's Christmas next month. Obviously I'm super excited. Obviously I'm already listening to Christmas music. Obviously I've got all my college friends listening to Christmas music too. Basically I'm not gonna shut up about Christmas from now until January.

Comments

Popular Posts