October Update 2016

So it feels like loads has happened in this month, but obviously not that much in pictures. I'll try and fit in as much as I remember, but a lot of it has just been college and good old phone chats.



So the world stooped so low this month. I mean menacing clowns? Really? I swear most of them are just stupid people trying to scare people now. It's ridiculous. 


I also got a little job cleaning my friends house when I'm there, so I purchased this shirt, that I am in love with!


Best breakfast in a while. I kind of over estimated my stomach size...



Still enjoying the park. Got super close to the local heron the other day.


Yesterday we went on a safari yesterday, but I'm gonna do a separate post for that because I took SO many pictures!


I also almost died falling down the stairs and woke up with this massive bruise on my arm. It hurts a lot!

Last week, my Dad was inducted into the church and loads of friends from our old church came, and it was a really nice evening. I had got a lift from college back to Liverpool for the evening, and then got a lift back to Nantwich that night because there was a prophetic worship workshop that weekend and my mum, Joel and I wanted to go. It was a great weekend and it made me really excited for this weekend which is the Gathering!! 

I think that's everything that's happened this month. I mean more probably has happened and I've just forgotten haha. I hope you've had a great month! Next month is November and I have a feeling there's going to be sprinkles of Christmas in there!! 




Comments

Popular Posts