What's happening this week...

Monday: Today is a not so exciting day, my parents are in Liverpool and I have part of the duty to look after the kids but apart from that, nothing really is happening.
Tuesday: It's gonna be a bit like Monday really but the parents are going to be here.
Wednesday: My first day of college. I'm quite anxious about the beginning of it because I'm not actually fully enrolled yet, so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get in or whatever. I think it'll be fine but I'm still super nervous.
Thursday: I have custody of all the little children for the whole day, because my older siblings and parents are in Liverpool (again). I have to cook and everything for them, and I'll probably end up missing my first week back at dance to. Being older sucks.
Friday: My actual enrollment day!! To be fair, this whole thing is making me chuckle a bit now, but it didn't on Thursday, I actually had the worst day ever then!
Saturday: I'm going over to the friends house I'm going to be staying at during the weeks I'm at college to sort out their spare room for me.
Sunday: Our last day at church. I'm actually dreading this, My friend still has tissues in her bag from the week we announced our leaving and I think she's keeping them there forever now. I know we're going to need them!!

Quite an eventful week then. If you're the praying type, please pray for this week for me because I'm sort of dreading it!!

Comments

  1. We will make sure you and your sister get to dance. Granny is around remember...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts