Welcome Autumn

It's a wet day today, so I thought it was the best opportunity to write my first Autumnal blog post! You all know how much I love it, and it's September now so I can happily celebrate by wearing cosy jumpers and hats and socks!!! Also as I look out of the window, some of the leaves are actually turning brown, so you can't say that not even nature has registered that it's Autumn.
This Autumn is going to be a lot different than last, with the whole starting college and moving thing, but I'm really hoping I'll be able to make to most of it anyway. It turns out I'll be walking from the friends house that I'll be staying in during the week to the college, so I'll be able to take in the cold weather and Autumn beauty that way.
Not having a garden this year will be a little weird too, but there is a huge park right out the front and my sisters and I have a huge bay window in our room facing towards it, so that'll look divine when the leaves start falling. Oh man, I'm so excited for crunchy leaf walks through the park!!!
 What are you guys most excited for in Autumn?
Thanks for reading, I'll write soon x

Comments

Popular Posts