How this Move is Working.

So I realise I may not have explained the whole moving thing very well, so this post is here to try and explain kind of what's going on over the next month.
So this week we're still in Nantwich and I'm starting college on Wednesday. This Sunday is our last Sunday at church, but we're actually still in Nantwich for another week. We will actually see a lot of people again before we move as well because we're having a leaving party on the 16th. The reason we're not at church on the 18th is because DD has a gymnastics competition.
Then on the 20th, the plan is that the packers come and start to pack up the house. It'll probably take a couple of days so we won't be properly moved until the 22nd. Meanwhile, I'll be at college on the Wednesday, so I'll be staying at THE MEME QUEEN's house. (that's what I'm going to all her on my blog from now on. It was her choice.) The plan is that I stay with them for the Wednesday's, Thursday's and Friday's that I'm at college and get the train back on a Friday.
So this is kind of what my week might look like:
Monday & Tuesday: I'm not really sure what I'm going to do on these days yet, but we'll soon find out.
Wednesday: I get up super early and get the bus to the train station, the train to Crewe and then the bus to college. After college I have to walk to TMQ's house.
Thursday; I don't have college on Thursdays now, so I'm going to clean the TMQ family home, then do something else, maybe volunteer down at the new church cafe, or just wander around town, or whatever, obviously I'm not sure yet.
Friday: Walk to college in the morning and then get the bus to the train station after college.
Saturday: I might get a job, but probably not for another year as it's complicated to get a job at 15, as I experienced with work experience!!
Sunday: This will start with church and probably be a bit like Sundays are now, but you never know really.
I hope this has made a bit of sense to you, if you have anymore questions or anything, feel free to ask in the comment section of this or any future posts.

Comments

Popular Posts