August 2016 Update

Well, I've just realised, looking back at all the photos I've taken this month, that it's been so packed full of memories. There have been a few months this year where nothing has really happened, but August is not one of them!!

It started off with Lake Bala, our youth camping trip. This was my second year, and again it was really awesome. We went mining this year as our adventure thing, and that involved going into and old slate mine and clambering across slippery slate, abseiling, and using your upper arm strength a lot (I do not have a lot of arm strength at all!) It was super fun though, and whilst some of us were waiting for the others to catch up we sang songs (the acoustics were great!)

We also spent a lot of time around the campfire, eating marshmallows and making up super lovely nicknames for me (not)!









Later in the week we took a trip down to see the new house in Liverpool. It was actually a really nice day out, and it was good to have a feel around what things are going to be like in the future.




I may not have told you but there isn't actually a garden in the new house, so I've been trying to make the most of the garden.

 I've always wanted a glass like so I decided to buy a box of 24 of them!! I've been slowly giving them away and people have really appreciated it.





We had our last Afterlife BBQ at our house and that was lovely, we ate food and bantered, but I didn't take any photos, so here's my hair from it!!



I decided to hold a little cupcake party for my friends where we'd literally just eat cake. Unfortunately not a lot of people came but it was fun anyway.  








Joel's lovely girlfriend has been hennaing all over the place recently and she did my sisters and I too.



 Just last week we went to Cefn Lea for an Elim event called Ignite.
It was so much fun, and again I didn't take loads of pictures because I was making to many memories, but you can probably tell from these two just how much fun we all had. 



Funnily enough when everyone got back we were all ill, so we named it the Cefn Flu. I was ill for 2 days and literally had no energy, it completely wiped me out, but now I'm back and ready for Autumn and college and a new beginning for everything. 
I'm going to miss here though. The 2 pictures there, I think I will carry with me for a long time because they represent one of the last times we'll all properly be together and that's the saddest thing ever.
My mind set has changed a little on this, I'm ready to go with it now, and I'm ready for God to change Liverpool through our family and the church there.

Thanks for reading guys, the next update will probably be all about college and moving!! How scary is that!! 

Comments

Popular Posts