July 2016 Update

It's Summer!! I'm sat, sweating in my garden right now, and although it sounds gross, it's also lovely. We've finally broken up from school, and have all the free time in the world. It's been a lovely month so far, although it has wizzed by. It seems like just yesterday that I was fretting about getting my work experience at PlayWorld sorted, and now this time next week I will actually be working (and sweating my face off too probably!).

At the start of the month we went on a walk around the canal in Nantwich, which in all honesty, I've never been round before and it is lovely. We went with Lucy (Joel's girlfriend) and not Joel because he was at an evening church service. It was really nice to just talk with her, and we talked about how she could one day be our sister-in-law.



Later in the week we played a few games to finish off the school term (homeschool perks. man I'm gonna miss them!) and we played bananarama, which is kind of a crazy game but really fun.


Ellie only ended up with 1 banana left, whereas I had loads!


Last week, my and my beautiful best friend (and her very generous family) went to Center Parcs. It was a lovely relaxing week, which I really needed. We spent the week swimming, cycling and watching a lot of F.R.I.E.N.D.S! 





You'd think I'm the crazy one from these pictures, which is normally the case, but she can be too!!

I've also finally finished this drawing and colouring, both which took me forever!!



I'm going to leave you with this picture of Chip hanging a bag from his foot in the sun and say thank you for reading. See you later on and enjoy the sunny months!!


P.S my opinions on Pokemon GO are, well, I don't agree with it, and people need to stop obsessing.

Comments

Popular Posts