June 2016 Update

So, it's already half way through 2016. That's a crazy thought. It's been a great year so far and I'm really looking forward to the summer and free time and then college and Christmas and New year. Yep, definitely weird that it's already half way through the year!
Anyway, it's been a great month. The beginning of the month brought the end of Energi 2016 (which could well be my last one *cries*). It was a great week and I actually did the water zorbs, which I was terrified about! I'm missing everyone crazily. It was super sunny the whole week which was great, and when we all got home we compared tan lines on our group chat!!

I've also been drawing a lot (again!) the girls from Energi wanted me to draw something realistic, so I had a go at this. The eyes are a bit wonky, but I'm pretty proud of it!



 One of the activities at Energi was prophetic painting, in which we prayed for a picture from God and then painted it. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture myself, but the Sunday before my friend had given me a picture of a path that was dark but God was lighting up the way, so I painted that.


These are some of my favourite pictures from Energi. P.S I miss you guys loads!!






On Saturday I spent the afternoon baking for the Sunday bake sale. I decided to have a go at rainbow cakes, which actually ended up better than I thought.



I'm also baking 2 more batches of cakes today for the churches Dementia group tomorrow, as they're having a Queen's birthday tea party.

Thanks for reading! I'd love to hear what you've been up to this month! xxx

Comments

Popular Posts